Ultimate guy giftHello my dear friends, today in the blog is this amazing man shirt for a change. If you were out of ideas for last moment Christmas, birthday or valentines gifts, I really would recommend this cool and easy pattern man shirt.
- the pattern is: McCall's M6044
- sizes: from 34 to 56
- fabric store: www.fabric.com
- fabric recommendations: cotton, cotton blend, washed denim.
- pattern variations: you will find this cool pattern with back yoke, pockets with flaps or without them, short and long sleeves. So it definitely works good for all year round or all kind of weather.
I love it and I want to make some more of them for my husband as soon as I have more time to sit down in my sewing machine, I love giving him gifts that I can make with my hands and the best of it, is that he goes around so happy and proud telling everyone that I made the shirt for him. 😇😇
- His shirt is made in a light weight denim and actually it keeps him very warm now in the winter season of Georgia.
- I didn't have to make any changes in the pattern to make him fit perfectly, so I love it.
- It does have a good length for those guys that enjoy wearing the shirt out of the pants.
- It has enough easy for him to move around comfortably.
- would I recommend this?: Yes, indeed!
- would I make this pattern again?: yes, I just need the time.
I really hope this post gave you a good idea of an awesome gift for him or them! don't forget to subscribe to my blog and to follow me in the social media.
Happy Holidays and God Bless you!🎄🎆🎉
Post a Comment